Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My history of drumming

I have ben playing the drums for about 5 years now. The first thing that I lernd was a drum role. Befor i had started playing the drums i herd a drum role and a gient grin came to my face. When my teacher (max) said that befor I left today I would beable to do that I was thinking bs but shoure enoph befor i left i could do it. I found out that day that all a drum role is is letting the stick drop and leting it bounce but doing it with both hands. After that i lerned the basic rock beat. The hi-hat on 1 a 2 a 3 a 4 a and the bass drum on 1 and 3 and the snare drum on 2 and 4. After I got that drumming came prity esaly to me. I continued on taking lessions ware I lernd the drum beats for such songs as Hotel Califonia by The Egals

5 comments:

TheSkyAbove said...

drums are prob the sickest instrument out there

avree said...

NOT BIG FAN 4 DRUMS I PERFER GUITAR MORE!!

princess_of_darkness said...

your a really good drummer i thought you and nate were awesome when u guys were playing together at his house that one day after school lol what a day lol!!! but youur awesome finny.

FINNY said...

Avree i always wanted to play the guitar even befor the drums i just didnt have the finger skills to play the guitar the drums are probubly the easyer than the guitare or realy eny insterment

emily5591 said...

This really shows that you are really into drums!! I still can remember you drumming on notebooks and books in Mrs. Wood's room freshman year lol